I’ve been in private practice since 1989. Having experience in both mind and body oriented therapies, I have developed an approach that combines counselling with hands-on energy healing (Reiki, chakra balancing). I strive to create an accepting environment that encourages a relaxed and open dialog.
I keep abreast of new developments in energy therapy and psychology as well as continue with my own personal growth, striving always to provide the best quality therapy for my clients.
I also teach intuitive training as well as personalized
- Toronto Institute of Human Relations, psychotherapy (‘90-93) (now www.tirp.ca)
- Mind-body therapy, psychodrama, Magraw Method (‘93-96)
- Bachelor of Science, biology, McGill University 1974
- Diploma in Shiatsu Therapy, professional 2200 hour course(‘87-89)
- Two-year apprenticeship in energy healing including Therapeutic Touch, Reiki, energy psychology, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Intuitive development group for seven years with well-known Toronto psychic consultant, Vincent Vanlimbeek, (Toronto Life Jan ’97).
(to see my article: Developing Intuition)
- I have been a student of various meditation and spiritual traditions for the past thirty years, including Buddhist, Yoga, Gurdjieff and Native spiritual teachings.
After graduating from university, I worked in medical research, in particular, cancer research for seven years and then became a technical sales representative for a scientific equipment company for five years before entering the healing arts. This has given me a good understanding of workplace stresses.