Develop an accurate reliable sixth sense
We all have intuition that we use in our daily lives without being fully aware of it. Understanding how it works and how to develop it into an accurate, reliable skill can help us navigate challenging times and enhance the quality of our lives.
This course will teach you how to:
- Strengthen your inner guidance
- Find optimal solutions to your problems
- Use intuition to accomplish your goals
In this practical, informative introductory course, you will learn:
- the nature and different kinds of intuition
- how to distinguish real intuition from wishful thinking and imagination
- the ways we block the flow of intuition
- energy healing: perceiving and working with the subtle energy body
Through guided meditations, theory and specific exercises designed to develop intuition, you will learn how to recognize and cultivate your own, inborn intuitive abilities and discover the many ways intuition can guide you in your life.
Included in the course is a complimentary copy of a guided meditation CD called “Short Meditations for each body type”. https://louisegabrielle.com/meditation-cd/
Tuesdays, Sept. 11, 18 and Oct. 2, 9 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
(no class Sept 25)
Cost: $180 + hst ($23.40)
Early Bird discount: Register by Aug. 28, cost is only $155 + hst
Location: Broadview / Danforth Ave.
(limited enrolment – max. 14)
To register, either:
1) Pay as above, or go to Online payments
2) Send an email money transfer